[pct-l] Eyes in the dark

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jun 30 12:43:14 CDT 2009

Yes Andrea,
It was me....That "S...x Instructor" cap always gives me away...I need to wear a different cap.

On second thought, that cap has been good to me....it has increased the size of my flock
substantially.

JMT Reinhold
The Instructor
-----------------------------

Andrea wrote:
I knew that was you hiding in the bushes.....the glow from the bon fire
showed your baseball cap....Jerry said it was a bear. Wrong!!!!

PCT MOM
-----------------------------

Yes Wes,
It probably was me....I have been told by my loyal female fans my eyes
turn heavenly bedroom blue with a trace of turquoise green  at night when
candle light reflects and I have been prowling around campgrounds at
night in that neck of the wood looking for young innocent maiden that
have been left unguarded, to increase the size of my flock.
To my female admirers I say, sleep tight and experience Reinhold's
addictive bite tonight.
BTW.....If you hear a blood curling howl in the middle of the night,
chances are it is not a wolf but JMT Reinhold's victory howl.

JMT Reinhold
The prowler
-----------------------------------

Wes wrote:
It could have been Reinhold Metzger. Were there any female in your group?

Nathan wrote:
 I just hiked Oregon Section A  . I spent the first night at Mt.
Ashland Campground. Shortly after arriving, as I was investigating for a
good spot, I saw two eyes peering at me from out of the dark. They
looked right at me, then looked away, then looked back, then away again,
then back once more, and then were gone. They were a blue-green color
and were clearly front-mounted. I can rule out: Raccoon (Their eyes
reflect red.) Opossum and skunk (They're too small and their eyes are
not front-mounted.) Deer (They're not front-mounted and the eyes didn't
quite look big enough.) This pretty much leaves, if I'm not mistaken,
bear, cougar, or coyote. Any ideas? -Nathan Miller Newberg, OR