[pct-l] Powdered Milk

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:19:52 CDT 2009

Jiffypop,

I have been using Nido milk for backpacking, but today, when I went into REI to pick up a couple of things for my long section hike coming up, I found a package of "Whole Milk" powder in the freeze-dried food section.  I don't know how good it is, but I didn't know they carried it until today.

Blue Butterfly