[pct-l] JMT permits

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:35:16 CDT 2009

Ahh...I completely forgot about the Yosemite Tour Bus!

That program also has a bus to/from Glacier Point & the Valley with 1-way &
round-trip availability.

Tickets for this bus ARE required...so don't get it confused with the YARTS
bus & think that U can pay the driver cash.  U have to WAIT IN LINE & buy a
ticket from the lil desk in Yosemite Lodge (?)...the line can get pretty
long and they show little concern about U missing UR bus...so please don't
show up expecting to get UR ticket in 5mins!  You will be disappointed!
Even if you buy a ticket online, I believe UR still required to pick it up @
that same desk...one time I got there about 15mins b4 my bus' expected
departure time...waited in line about 12mins...then I just had to get a lil
rude so they could hand me my ticket so I didn't miss my bus.  I was quite
disappointed with their customer service attitude...but the bus ride itself
was comfortable & cheap, so no complaints there.

Josh

  _____