[pct-l] pickle juice ice cube

Magnet ki6asp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:19:27 CDT 2009

I could have used one of you pickle juice ice cubes, Janet.  It was hot here
in San Diego, the hottest hike I have done since last fall.  My 10 mile
training hike, with pack, resulted in a salt encrusted shirt and pack
straps.  I scarfed Emergen-C and potato chips instead.
Magnet

--
Tom KI6ASP
Magnet