[pct-l] Journal recommendations

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 14:03:36 CDT 2009

Depends on what you're interested in reading...I'm following several, but I
particularly like ones from 'older' hikers (like Old ridgerunner--ORR on
postholer).  Or someone from my neck of the woods, like Day-Late.  Or
someone with a unique writing style (like IceAx).
Until I can hit the trail, it helps to live vicariously!