[pct-l] Wind Screen for Stoves

Laura Fox laura_fox at alum.swarthmore.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:43:21 CDT 2009

If you don't have a stove already, you should check out the "Caldera Cone"
stove system: http://www.traildesigns.com/caldera-cone.html  It has this
built-in windscreen/potstand thingy that I think is totally brilliant and
awesome.  You can cook in high winds with it, it requires no fiddling, and
it makes your pot super stable too so you never have to worry about your pot
tipping over either.  All pros, no cons!  I would definitely marry mine and
have its baby.

Truant

Message: 2