[pct-l] chemult, oregon transportation

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 10:13:33 CDT 2009

Does anyone know of tranportation from Chemult,OR to the south end of crater lake?? Looks like about 60 some miles.

 Im planning a section hike from crater lake to cascade locks starting july 26. Im hoping my son can give me a ride (from eastern washington) to crater lake, but Im thinking of plan B if he cant get the time off work. I can take Amtrac to Chemult.

Also, are ice axes/crampons needed anywhere in that section during that time frame ???   (july 27-aug 24)
Thanks for any and all info-
sandy