[pct-l] John Muir Trail early July

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:01:36 CDT 2009

Mike,
The Whole JMT or just a section?  Nobo or Sobo?

I just got back from a Yosemite Section of the JMT: Snow was patchy,
Crampons woulda been handy but not having them wasn't that big of a deal.
Of the ~30mi of the JMT I hiked, I'd say about 1/2mi had snow.  I'd expect
that by 07/01 all of the snow that I crossed will be pretty much gone.

Josh