[pct-l] South Carolina governor skips work to go hiking

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 01:22:42 CDT 2009

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford has
been hiking along the Appalachian
Trail, a spokesman said Monday night, explaining a dayslong absence that
perplexed fellow state leaders.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090623/ap_on_re_us/us_sc_governor_where;_ylt=AlVUJVDG1_xUd9bjLqrJXrsb.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTM0ZDBvOGljBGFzc2V0Ay9hcC8yMDA5MDYyMy9hcF9vbl9yZV91cy91c19zY19nb3Zlcm5vcl93aGVyZQRjcG9zAzYEcG9zAzYEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNzcG9rZXNtYW5zY2c-

Sounds like he's got his head on straight to me!

Vic

Interested in a South American Adventure? Adventures Cotahuasi is in its third year of offering unique adventure tours in Peru.  http://www.adventurecotahuasi.com     Have a look at my blog to see photos and stories of ministry and other activities I am involved in here.  http://vichanson.spaces.live.com/      I have lots of mountain climbing and hiking reports, and information available on my homepage at Summit Post, with lots of photos.  http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=28256