[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

Andrew Blair andy at cindigo.com
Sun Jun 14 13:54:07 CDT 2009

Cindigo and I have been using NeoAirs (size regular) since Warner
Springs (we're at Kennedy Meadows).  Two enthusiastic thumbs up, but
you have to be careful with them.

They are super-comfy and as warm as closed-cell foam.  I sleep as well
as at home, and I do not sleep well on foam at all.

We experienced one puncture when cowboy camping on a Tyvec groundsheet
and being careless about checking the Tyvec for evil spikey desert
stuff.  Tenacious Tape (sold at REI) made for an easy and so far
permanent repair.

-Vegas ('09)