[pct-l] (no subject)

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 10:06:27 CDT 2009

Motels in Cascade Locks

  a.. Best Western Columbia River Inn
  735 Wanapa Street | Cascade Locks, OR, 97014
  541-374-8777
  www.bestwesternoregon.com
  a.. Bridge of the Gods Motel
  630 Wanapa Street | Cascade Locks, OR 97014
  541-374-8628
  a.. Cascade Motel
  300 Forest Lane | Cascade Locks, OR 97014
  541-374-8750
  www.cascademotel.com

  Historic Motor Inn on Old Highway 30. Romantic cottages and spacious queen suites. Seasonal and weekly rentals. Six kitchen units with refrigerators and microwaves. Four regular units. Located on three peaceful acres. Ten units
  a.. Columbia Gorge Inn
  404 SW WaNaPa Street | Cascade Locks, OR 97014
  541-374-0015
  www.columbiagorgemotel.net

  30 units, newly renovated kitchenettes, movie channel, meeting room