[pct-l] [Fwd: Re: Powdered Whole Milk : Nido by Nestle]

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jun 12 19:12:52 CDT 2009

Meant this to go to the whole list.

Went to the recently revamped Wal*Mart here in Crescent City. It's on
the small side for Wal*Marts and has a small grocery section. Anyway I
found Nido there in the very small Hispanic food section. Crescent City
area does have a fair number of Hispanics.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>