[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Jun 11 22:41:25 CDT 2009

Nah, I HAVE a pad I like.

It was just that your post implied something but didn't give any real
info, so I was trying to draw some out for the other readers.

BTW: I have a Big Agnus Insulated Air Core and I love it, but I
haven't slept on it enough to recommend it for a thru-hike of the
PCT.  I do know that some hikers use the pad, but feel that the area
around the  valve needs reinforcement.  They use Aquaseal (the heavy
stuff) around the area where the block that has the valve mates with
the fabric of the remainder of the pad.

BillB