[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 18, Issue 42

Whitney Bailey whitneybailey77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:44:09 CDT 2009

I thought of powdered peanut butter too, but it's "de-fatted" rather than
"dehydrated"...not so good for trail.  But powdered honey sounds
intriguing!

I just found this website and was wondering if anyone's used it to buy bulk
powdered eggs/milk/cheese etc:
https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/food_storage/dehydrated_foods.htm

Whitney