[pct-l] In Censored's own words...

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 11:48:21 CDT 2009

"How's Your Trail?"   Now?   Hope its much better. I have a question about
one of the girls you were hiking with, and that's D  or Denise. I met her at
the KO and found that we had a mutual friend. I was just wondering how she
was doing and when you see her again could you tell her  "Ground Pounder"
from Murrieta was asking about her. I hope that the rest of your trip and
every one's will be fun and safe.  And as always   Remember "Be Prepared"
Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"

PS I will be reading your Journal does "D"  have a journal? if so I don't
remember