[pct-l] Hazardous Weather Advisory for Southern Sierra

John Pedroza johnpedroza at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:09:28 CDT 2009

> Okay folks, I need your advice. My partner (Chuck/Rover) is thru-hiking.
I just got an email from my Aunt and apparently Rick (Buckwheat) called yesterday and said that he was with a group of hikers and although they were hit by the snow, they pushed through it and were all ok. Unfortunately, since the call came through yesterday and I didn't see this post until today I don't know if Chuck (Rover) was with Rick. Anyhow, I have told my Aunt to ask Rick about him next time he calls in.

John