[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25

John Pedroza johnpedroza at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:22:02 CDT 2009

"
Re: [pct-l] Hazardous Weather Advisory for Southern Sierra

Okay folks, I need your advice. My partner (Chuck/Rover) is thru-hiking.
He left Kennedy Meadows in the middle of the day on Tuesday, June 2. His
plan was to hike the trail, including the side hike up Mt. Whitney (most
likley today, Saturday), and come out to Independence over Kearsarge pass
sometime on Monday. I think he is hiking alone, though he left KM a few
hours after Buckwheat (Rick), a hiker we met who seems strong and well
prepared.
"

Buckwheat (Rick) is my cousin, I will ask him if he saw Rover (Chuck).