[pct-l] Search for Censored

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Jun 4 12:35:51 CDT 2009

I sent some of this info and her photo to a friend with China Lake Mtn Rescue in Ridgecrest. They have not been called out to assist but he will forward to his team in case they care. (Its not their county but they often assist there when needed. )

In normal conditions the spring is a reasonable day hike for a fit hiker. In snow and ice it would be something else.