[pct-l] Search for Censored

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Jun 4 12:26:42 CDT 2009

Has the sheriff indicated to you that they are the agency possessing
authority to initiate a SAR in that area?  Hopefully they are, but I have
found it very difficult to determine who-handles-what from jurisdiction to
jurisdiction. Find out as much as you can about what their procedures and
protocols are.

Also, too, it was my understanding that the Spot folks facilitate rescue
http://findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=7030.  Is someone within your family
working with them to get a rescue underway?

My heart goes out to you and all of your family as you anxiously wait for
others to help find Censored.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and
with her.

L-Rod