[pct-l] Anyone See Censored?

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Jun 3 23:42:18 CDT 2009

I believe the sheriff's department runs the mountain rescue team up there so that is likely who he is waiting on. The bad weather has moved past the region so they should be able to get airborne assets into the search soon.

85% of this search & rescue is already in the bag since they know the actual location of Censored. It will just take getting rescuers to her at this point. I would be willing to bet they are already prepping a team to go in now.

Dave