[pct-l] Anyone See Censored?

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Jun 3 23:04:08 CDT 2009

Jen,

Yes, the SPOT has 2 different ways to ask for help. First is the "Ask for Help" message which only goes out to those on a list she made. The second is a "911" that goes out to local emergency rescue services, usually after they try to contact her to see if it was a mistake. (no contact = not a mistake)

It sounds like she really is in trouble if she sent out multiple "Ask for Help" messages. Can you tell us when the last "ask for Help" message was sent?

Dave