[pct-l] Anyone See Censored?

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Wed Jun 3 22:31:01 CDT 2009

It also puts her about 9 miles south of Trail Pass, from which a trail
leads 2 miles to the trailhead at Horseshoe Meadow above Lone Pine.

The picture didn't come through, but her trail journal has pictures at
http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=f2f29abf3c54328e76ddc92
c5f42ea7c&event_id=347

According to the Whitney Portal Store message board (some locals there)
www.whitneyportalstore.com

quite a storm went through today
http://www.whitneyportalstore.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Numb
er/62755/

With an ok at 2:08 PM today, when was the emergency message sent from
almost the same location?

Was the emergency message "Help" or "911"? If 911 Spot should be
notifying the Inyo County Sheriff (the spring is in Inyo, the PCT above
it in Tulare County). If it was "Help," you have to notify yourself IF
you think appropriate.

AsABat

<http://www.yousendit.com>