[pct-l] Lake Isabella Motel Warning

raymond may raymondmay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:09:30 CDT 2009

Kernville.  Stay on the bus from Onyx to Lake Isabella through to
Kernville!  KERNVILLE!

I'll say it again, KERNVILLE!

Small river rafting town with full gear shops.  And a brewery
http://www.kernriverbrewing.com, library, and everything else you could
possibly need.  Awesome hotels with walk-in rates.

Also riverfront camping for your wallet:
http://www.frandy.net/default.asp?file=Rates

Lake Isabella is a dump and should be striked from all the guidebooks.
STRIKED!  Fembot and I also had the misfortune of staying at that dump of a
hotel for a night before we decided to find our way back to Kernville
aftering having been driven through the town via our hitch in from a rafting
guide who worked at Frandy.

/* RANT OFF */

/* RAYTRON3000 */