[pct-l] PCT with kids

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:00:17 CDT 2009

A better question is how do I get a mommy and daddy who get their parenting advice from a group that thinks a bath every 10 days is GOOD behaivior???

I only met the Troll family a couple of times on the AT in '05.  However, I would be shocked if Anchor got her parenting advice from this list.

So, if you are asking questions about your son's capabilities, you are in deep trouble.  If you are asking whether a parent from Switzerland (even the wacky French side) will be seen as not having their family priorities in order, I doubt it.

I'm not sure Oblivious was ready for the Continental Divide Trial when I met him in 2005.  Kids change quickly and many factors are involved.

Good Luck.

Jim