[pct-l] Thru Hiker Town Food Guide (slightly TIC)

Kea keahiker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:41:56 CDT 2009

My experience is that when hiking, one can only digest a limited amount of
food.  The harder one hikes, the less one digests.  After a really long hard
day, one may not be able to eat dinner as one's stomach is still full of
breakfast and lunch.  The solution?  I have yet to find it; apart form
eating small amounts frequently.

Kea