[pct-l] PCT Guide

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:38:39 CDT 2009

I am currently working on the final touches of a simplified PCT guide book.  I have talked with over a hundred current PCT thru hikers this year for input on the book.  The book will be small, lightweight and most importantly the book will be affordable so every thru hiker can purchase one.

I plan on having the PCT guidebook available for purchase in October.

Paul