[pct-l] 2010 thru-partner/drinking buddy

Michael Jurado kungfutbol at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 00:31:43 CDT 2009

Just kidding, you don't have to drink if you don't want to, but the subject line does tell you a bit about me.  I'm stoked for hiking the PCT in 2010 and have been dedicating my whole summer to shakedowns, homework, and lurking around the forum.  If you're like me and are looking for a potential partner, shoot me a line and maybe we could do some hiking and hit up a happy hour to talk trails.  I live near Pasadena, Ca, 25, male, teacher, am pretty laid-back, and getting more and more ready for the PCT.  Muchas gracias!

Mikey J.