[pct-l] PCT Thru hiker rescued....

Stephen Clark rowriver at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 06:05:18 CDT 2009

One just has to wonder why a "thru hiker," or for that matter, any hiker including section hikers.... would place themselves in a position of pearl...

Common sense dictates that one do what ever one can to complete the trail without unduly placing oneself in harms way.

Some of the posts I see here baffle me to the point of "What are you thinking...?"

Maybe we (us seasond hikers) need to provide a course in basic "common sense" for prospective PCTers.

OregonBound