[pct-l] Neat Ultra Light Website

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 22:04:40 CDT 2009

Check out www.mountainlaureldesigns.com.

They have some new products over there.? I like their new netting tent.? I got the SixMoons netting tent at the April Kickoff.? It is really neat.? I want to get a different rainfly for it and may get something?over at MountainLaurel.? They have a nice tarp?in cubin fabric, but at $500.? A little steep for hiker trash, like me.

MountainLaurel also has shelter stakes painted bright orange.? Another one of my SuperSecrets' ideas stolen.

Say, I thought everyone knew that SuperSecrets was a buffet of hiking ideas and not necessarily an accumulation?of gear weights.??It is over 40 years of hiking testing and those things that work great on the trail.? Plus, everything has my 120% money back guarantee.

Cheers, Switchback