[pct-l] Trail condition report – Stampede Pass to Snoqualmie Pass Washington

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:02:20 CDT 2009

As to the cussing those 18 miles.............they can continue the cussing
north of Steven's Pass too. Please remember to take the original route NOT
the post detour reroute. Hikers have come south on both and they had big
problems on the reroute and couldn't get through. Had to back track to
Trinity and hitch out.

PCT MOM