[pct-l] Water treatment: AquaMira and...?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Jul 20 14:41:53 CDT 2009

Good afternoon,

If the taste and/or color of water disinfected with iodine is objectionable
it can be remedied with common vitamin-C.  Add a small piece of a pill --
1/4 or 1/5 of a pill, it isn't critical -- to a liter of water AFTER the
iodine has had time to act and the improvement is instantaneous and almost
magic.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

 http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

 http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09