[pct-l] Ride from Redding CA?

Caille Gash praisecheeses at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:48:18 CDT 2009

> From: "Sean MacLeod" <macleod at stratos.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] Ride from Redding CA?

> Looking to catch my sister thru-hiking at Burney Falls or Castle Crags &
> eat up a stretch of trail with her for a week.  Is there an easy way to
> get out there from the Redding airport (and back) via an outfitter or
> other transportation method?  Thanks!
> KS

Here is a link to the local bus service from Redding to Burney:

http://www.rabaride.com/routes/burneyexpress.html

Getting to the bus station from the actual Redding airport will
require a taxi, it appears.  The only airport listed on the local bus
routes is the little in-town one, Benton, which does not have
commercial airlines.