[pct-l] Parking a car in Agua Dulce?

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Jul 12 13:42:00 CDT 2009

Depending on the timeframe, there are multiple options.  There are a
couple of people in Agua Dulce where you might be able to park it,
depending on what's up with them during the time you might need to
park it.

I live in Canyon Country (about 15 mins south of AD) and you're
welcome to park it down here (on the street, but I have two cars out
there so it won't be lonely and no one bothers them) and I'll keep an
eye on it and give you a ride to/from Agua Dulce.

When were you thinking this week might fall?

BillB