[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 12

maxsands at hotmail.com maxsands at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:08:37 CDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Every "Spot" has it own unique identification number in the battery
compartment (you will need to remove the batteries).

The company will be able to locate the owner of the "spot" you found if you
provide them this number.

I believe the web site is at finemespot.com (find me spot . com)

A Google search will provide you the phone number.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Max

Message: 4