[pct-l] Getting to Tuolomne

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:14:57 CDT 2009

Greyhound to Merced.
then

YARTS at transportation center in Merced to Yosemite.

then

YARTS to Tuolomne.  YARTS leaves at 5 PM from the visitor center.

I just did the backtrack from VVR to Mammoth.  First leg from VVR to Merced
was a single hitch hike.  I was fortunate.  I had to go to Mammoth to pickup
truck.  I spent the day in Yosemite waiting for the 5 PM YARTS bus.  I now
realize I need to spend more time in Yosemite.

Good luck.

The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP