[pct-l] application to enter Canada via PCT

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 20:09:01 CDT 2009

We'll be hiking sections I-L in August, ending at Manning Park on Aug 29.  But we just now discovered we were supposed to send in our "applications to enter Canada via PCT" by June 30th.

We'll send in our applications tomorrow via overnight mail, and request that the approved forms be sent back to us at one of our resupply stops.

What experiences have others had with this process?
Does anyone know if there is there a phone number we can call?
What if our applications don't get back to us in time?
Any other suggestions?

Carolyn (Pink Paperclip) and Rick (Boom-Done)