[pct-l] 2010 Thru-Hike with two vehicles

Bonnie Carolyn Goulard bonniecarolyn at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:01:34 CDT 2009

   Hi, SoulSista and I are looking to thru-hike with someone in 2010 who will "leapfrog" with us, using their vehicle along with my truck to park and hike to.  We would "leapfrog" so that we don't have to hitch rides to resupply and can drive to a supermarket, clinic, barbershop, etc.  when we need to.  I have a truck.  We need another vehicle.  Anyone interested?

                                    Bonnie Carolyn