[pct-l] Photos of Thru-Hikers North to South

Monty Tam montypct at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:07:30 CDT 2009

Hi everyone.  Warner Springs Monty here.

I am thru-hiking this year.   I just hiked from near Southbound Burney Falls
to Sonora Pass.  I've taken photos of over 100 of this year's thru-hikers
and posted them to my journal(all with permission).  They have been through
a lot of snow and cold.  I missed some who may have been off trail as I
passed by and some while i was in South Lake Tahoe for a couple of days.
They can be seen at www.trailjournals.com/monty2009 under photos.  They
start on June 19th with Eric D at Old Station.  I missed Boone on the 29th
at Sierra City and Freebee and Cropduster on June 30th just north of the
Tahoe Rim Trail.  Some may still be dated July 8 without names as I have not
finished editing them.

I am currently in Bridgeport.  Next I will hike Lone Pine to Sonora Pass,
then hop back on up north on my way to Canada.