[pct-l] book matches

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jul 7 18:54:51 CDT 2009

As late as last year, I could get a book or two of matches free at the
check-out counter in supermarkets. Now when i ask, the supermarkets (at
least here in California) don't have them. Neither does the local Wal*Mart.

Any idea if there has been a law or regulation change? Or stores getting
cheap?

Years ago I bought a box of book matches, I used so few that the matches
were getting old and I finally gave away my stock. But i don't want to
buy a lifetime supply.

--

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>