[pct-l] Devil's Slide Trail near Idylwild

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:09:20 CDT 2009

I am hiking Devil's Slide trail this weekend, july 10-11 as a short backpack trip to test gear, etc. I am in need of a hiking partner. I will be hiking N-S, just cus it's easier.Will Hike Humber Park to TLittle Taquitz on Friday and out Fobes Ranch Road on Saturday. Or if anyone is interested will hik the whole thing as a dayhike either Friday or Saturday - Any takers? Andy Harrison - aka Trail Sampler 619-258-9712