[pct-l] Peanut butter and pole straps

meghan west meghan.west at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:35:54 CDT 2009

On number 1... We used just the peanut butter jar, and filled it to the
brim.  I carried it in an outer pocket with my spork going up passes and
just ate away.  I like the tube idea.  Very cool!  You could probably get
away with just using a few ziploc bags too.  At least you can tear them open
if the peanut butter freezes.  I imagine they're freezing overnight.  If you
have pockets, and carry one there throughout the day, your body heat might
defrost it.  You just won't have peanut butter for breakfast.
-bling