[pct-l] Humor - Hiker Trash Support

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 22:13:46 CST 2009

Mr. Bulk write: SB, you are pushing it! :D ?The Female Terminator Types are going to be upset with you.??This guarantees you will be sacked at the Kickoff.? Beware!

Switchback replies: Yes, I agree that I might be pushing it and treading on dangerous ground.? But, as you know, we have our super secret password to enter the Switchback camp area at the April Kickoff........"Jack Daniel's".? Plus, our guard dogs alert at the approach of Female Leadership Terminator Types.? No problem.? Though, the?advanced proto types of liquid metal are harder to spot.? There are lots of them down at the Kickoff each year.