[pct-l] [pct2009] Hiked Border to Morena

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 17:48:28 CST 2009

yeh well it's only 20.6 miles....so if everyone is smart they will do as I am doing and park their packs at Lake Morena and then get a ride to Campo and day hike it ....just carry water food and the 10-15 essentials...depending on who ur talking too...LOL I mean really u have to go right by it anyways to get to Campo right?

patti