[pct-l] Response to Fear is a Choice

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 12:06:39 CST 2009

Diane,

As a member of the class of 06 that experienced the "austere, white landscape" I can say that it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.  No doubt, it was incredibly challenging and there were two occassions in which my two partners were well off trail, however, there is something magical about the unknown and facing one's fears head on.

I think each of us need to make the choice that we are most comfortable with at each turn of the trail.  I know you are planning to make another attempt this year.  I hope that some of your fears will be mitigated by the accomplishments that you had in 08.

Best of luck,

Elevator