[pct-l] Suplimental Water containers.

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:16:50 CST 2009

For large amounts of water, I used an MSR Dromedary.  Its a tad heavier than
the platypus but impervious (aside from direct stabbing with a sharp knife)
to the kind of leakages that can affect the Platypuses (Platypi?).  Its not
on this website, but I have an older version that is an 8-Liter that is also
black so it can double as a shower if you leave it in the sun for a while...

YITOOD,

Easy

http://www.msrgear.com/watertreatment/hydromedary.asp