[pct-l] 1st post / what to tell the boss....

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:50:34 CST 2009

 Ditto this,  Had same experiance when asked for time off for hiking the AT
in '07 and also for my upcoming '09  PCT attempt.  I actually have a guy I
work with thinking about doing the AT in a few years himself after following
my trip while at work.  They had an AT map posted in the lab with my
estimated position marked and reported my progress at the department weekly
staff meeting.  I can't count the number of people I work with that said
they were inspired to have someone able to escape the rat race (even if only
for a while) and follow their dreams.

Day-late