[pct-l] Will I die using Fuel canisters?

David Margavage davidmargavage at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:17:49 CST 2009

Thanks Ken, we have talked before. I have been to your site and printed the
regs.  Per REI they will mail them to me.  I'm still gathering information
that may tell me where I need (2) weeks notice if I need a canister.  I was
told I may get "flamed" for derogatory comments about the YOGI's Book.  I
don't want that.  I better watch my step ;-)  Perhaps we can get some input
about canisters in YOGI's or ATLAS' next publication?