[pct-l] Poison Oak

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 22:05:02 CST 2009

The field I work in is loaded with PO and I've had it several times, mostly in the winter months when recognizing the bare branches is a problem.? The best cure for PO is prevention (kind of like pregnancy!).? Long sleeves, always walk thru thick brush with your arms over your head trying to not touch anything, and lava soap for scrubbing the first layer off after exposure.? I hate poison oak and it hates me.? It's what size 15 boots are for; stomping it down!!!

Best regards,

Greg Hummel "Strider"
"Wilderness is NOT a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit."