[pct-l] Raise money to protect the PCT through your thru or section hike

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Jan 27 15:35:02 CST 2009

This is very timely and very urgent. I just now received an email from
PCTA that they are still $28,904 short of funds needed by the end of this
month to purchase 153 acres near Keene Creek in Oregon or it will be sold
to somebody else.

For more info go here TODAY (please :-) !)

http://www.pcta.org/help/first-mile.asp

AsABat