[pct-l] Free Data Book

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Tue Jan 27 13:06:14 CST 2009

Hello all,

I just received a data book as a gift but I already have one so I don't
need a duplicate. I would like to give it to someone in the 2009 class
who needs it (I am looking specifically for someone who is really having
a hard time scraping up the money for this trip and every bit helps).

So here's the deal...
If you "need" the book and are money challenged to get one please e-mail
me at kathi at pctwalker.com. Rather than do first come first serve I am
going to do this by lottery and choose a name "out-of-my-hat" at the end
of the day tomorrow (Wednesday). I know many people don't check their
e-mail until the evening so I want all to have a chance.

Make sure you e-mail kathi at pctwalker.com, don't reply to this e-mail. If
you are the "winner" I will contact you for your mailing address and
send it to you, and I'll pay the postage. :)

Kathi